Thursday 27 February 2014

Blogging: Behind the Lens


All photos by me, view them here on Frances's Blog

My experience in fashion blogging usually involves being behind the lens myself and the photographer on that matter; normally family and friends. But during our trip to Rome and Florence, I found a fellow blogger, Frances, and decided we would take each other's outfit photos throughout the duration of the trip.

Surprisingly, Frances and I both owned the exact same model of camera, the Canon 60D, however our lenses varied. I brought the 50mm f/1.8 and Frances had an ultra-zoom which meant we could switch between the two depending on the depth-of-field and natural lighting available.

I really enjoyed playing photographer for Frances, it gave me a completely different insight into how to obtain the best outfit photographs from a completely different viewpoint and has helped and inspired me to improve the image style and quality of images on my own blog.

Natalie Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment