Thursday 27 February 2014

Rome - Ameline Sim

Rome is definitely a must for those interested in Renaissance and Baroque architecture. Each building was a sight on its own, but the weather definitely made the experience even more breathtaking. The Colosseum is one of the main tourist attractions in Rome, and its beauty will never cease to amaze me. 







I personally love sightseeing, and after the visit to the Colosseum, I just couldn't get enough of it. I decided to take the longer route back to the hotel that evening just so that I could appreciate how the Colosseum looks like when its all lit up at night.




During one of the nights we decided to visit some of the other tourist attractions in Rome. It took us approximately 30 minutes, and a lot of help from Google Maps, but we did eventually arrive at The Pantheon and Piazza Nanova. Even though it took quite awhile to get there, it was definitely worth every single step and the sore muscles the day after.









One of the best experience I've had in Rome was the visit to Fendi headquarters. The view from its rooftop overlooks Rome's city centre, it was incredible and definitely priceless. 


                                               





Photos were taken by me.

Ameline Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment