Friday 28 February 2014

Florence vs Rome. Zygimante Vakare Jovaisaite

Well, to be honest, there is not much of consideration when it comes to picking one. I fell in love with Florence as soon as we arrived, while Rome did not wow me as much. It is really hard to describe, but there just is something magical about Florence. The narrow streets and wide river, fascinating architecture, the overall atmosphere is just wonderful, impossible to forget or not to like. And even though I love writing about cities, this time I feel like it is extremely hard to put my thoughts and feelings about Florence into words. Possibly, simply more time is needed for my emotions to sink in, so in the meantime let's take a look at the pictures, which, to be honest, still not represent the mood as good as I wish they did.










No comments:

Post a Comment