Thursday 27 February 2014

Blogging: In Front of the Lens





All photos taken by Frances


I would consider myself somewhat a relatively new blogger. Although I have had my blog for around two years already, I didn't start taking it completely seriously until the beginning of this year. This meant making sure I had an outfit post to publish at least once a week.

Our trip to Italy was the perfect excuse to obtain some outfit photographs with such beautiful scenic and cultural backgrounds, so I made sure I took all my blogging gear and semi-planned my outfits. Frances took my photographs for me and after going through a couple of hundred shots, the best ones were found.

I still need to Photoshop a few images to make a few colour adjustments here and there but over the next couple of weeks these outfits will all be live on my blog.

And of course, blogging wouldn't be blogging without some hilarious outtakes...



Natalie Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment