Thursday 27 February 2014

Italian Food - Ameline Sim

Out of all the restaurants and cafes I've been to in Italy, Ginger is arguably one of the best restaurants I've ever dined in. The weather was perfect that day, so we decided to stop for some smoothies. We stumbled upon Ginger by chance, and I am glad we did because the food was amazing. The smoothies we had were made from fresh ingredients, which I thought was a nice addition to the drink. 



We were so impressed with the quality of the smoothies, we decided to make a reservation for dinner. Since it was our last dinner in Rome, we decided to order as many different types of food as we possibly could. For starters, we had a plate of parma ham warped around a piece of mango. The combination was heavenly, and I would definitely recommend it as a must have when visiting Ginger. 


The main course I had was homemade pasta with sun-dried tomatoes, basil and pan-fried prawns. The sauce complimented the prawns perfectly, and it is safe to say that it is the best pasta I've ever had in my life.



We initially saw this fruit platter on another diner's table, and we decided that we couldn't miss it. The fruits were all extremely juicy, albeit some of them are too sour for my liking. Overall, this was a great way to end our last night in Rome and I would definitely pay Ginger another visit when I'm back in Rome.


Photos were all taken by me.

Ameline Sim


No comments:

Post a Comment