Thursday 27 February 2014

Museo della Fondazione


Other than the amazing view from the balcony, I really did enjoy going into the Capucci Museum. After looking at the dresses Roberto Capucci has constructed, I can see why he was considered the best designer of the Italian fashion. I honestly would have loved to wear one of the dresses.



Not only were we able to see Roberto Capucci’s work, we also glanced around the Armani exhibition, exhibiting the works by Aldo Fallai. 

A lot of them were close up shots, but I love the ones with animals the most, I feel like they give the most natural feel, because you can’t tell an animal to do what you want. Whereas the other faces just seem fixed.

As you can see from the images above, the poses seem more natural, because an animal's movement is unpredictable, so the photographer will have to just go with it. 

Written by Melanie Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment